Join GrubStreet’s Director’s Circle
The members of the Director’s Circle are loyal supporters and leaders who want to make GrubStreet an even more accessible and dazzling literary center. See our list of current donors.
Your gift of $1,000 to $9,999 supports increased scholarships for adults and teens, free classes in low-income communities, and vital conversations about creating a more equitable and vibrant society.
In recognition of their generosity and leadership, Director’s Circle members enjoy exclusive special events, opportunities to help shape our literary community, and access to all that GrubStreet has to offer.
We invite you to join the Director's Circle today.
Your generous gift will help us reach our goals to:
- Increase scholarships for talented teens and adults
- Expand free classes in Boston’s low-income neighborhoods
- Expand life-changing writing classes for homeless women and teens
- Continue our rigorous, supportive teaching that has resulted in an unparalleled record of student publication
- Enhance Boston’s literary landscape through our one-of-a-kind Muse and the Marketplace Conference, ensuring a powerful platform for local writers
- Continue spearheading a movement among literary centers to increase racial, ethnic, and economic diversity in the field
Tuition and fees cover 60% of the cost to run our programs, but it’s the generosity of people like you that makes up the crucial difference.
Thank you for your kind support and your leadership.
Director’s Circle Benefactor ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Writing classes – Discounted
- Updates from the Executive Director
- Muse and the Marketplace -- Two front-row tickets to keynote event
- Recognition in print and online
Director's Circle Luminary ($2,500 - $4,999)
- All of the Benefactor benefits listed above, plus:
- Writing Seminar -- Private, customizable for up to twelve guests
- “Author Toasts” -- Invitations for two
Director's Circle Patron ($5,000 - $9,999)
- All of the Luminary benefits listed above, plus:
- Muse and the Marketplace Conference-- Two weekend passes, front-row tickets to keynote, and invitations to VIP party
The Laureate Circle
For gifts of $10,000 and above, please contact GrubStreet's Director of Development, Stephanie Poggi, at 617.695.0075 or [email protected].