ARCHIVE FOR Sean Van Deuren
It might be the shortest month of the year, but this February is still packed with some exciting new short classes at Grub, including:
February 1st & 2nd
- Of Mice and Writers: Writing about Non-Human Animals
- Personal Narrative Essentials: Structure and Form
- Novel Essentials: Introducing Characters
- Ace the Opening of Your Book
- Interior Landscapes: Creating Depth In Fiction
- Building Your Book's Buzz
- Writing as Resistance
- Mysteries: Crafting The Child Detective YA/MG
February 8th & 9th
Wanna get more writing done in 2019? Take the first step toward achieving your New Year's resolution and register for a GrubStreet workshop today.
Check out all our new multi-week classes starting this January below and get writing with Grub.
- Fiction I
- Fiction II
- The Ambitious Revision: Expanding The Scope Of Your Work
- Accepted: Getting Your Short Stories Published
- Screen and Stage to the Page: What Drama, Movies & TV Can Teach Prose Writers
- 6 Weeks, 6 Stories
- Queer as Fiction
- Writing Fiction from Real Life
- Writing and Revision Intensive: Honing the Heart of Your Story ...
We always knew the GrubStreet community was bursting with talent, but the stars have recently aligned to bring more book publications between 2018 and 2019 than we’ve ever seen before from our students, instructors, staff and other members of the community. Just how many new books? So many we’ve lost track! That’s why we’re keeping a running list below and celebrating all the amazing work coming out of our community by throwing a party, Grub Gone...POP, on November 3rd, curating a series of conversations between Grubbie authors with new books on our blog, sharing book news and events, and ...