ARCHIVE FOR Florann Estiler
What's more satisfying than leaving work behind on a Friday afternoon? Rounding out the week with a free writing session, of course! Maximize that Friday feeling and kick off your writing weekend. Leave work behind on Friday, February 28th, from 5:30pm-6:30pm and come on over to Grub HQ
In the January 2020 edition of "Best of Boston," we bring you our top Boston lit events this month, curated from the Boston Literary District's event calendar, an essential source of literary happenings.
Here at Grub HQ, we're always talking about the novels keeping us up at night, the poems that call to us over our morning coffees, and those unputdownable memoirs you'll find us reading while walking through four lanes of traffic [Ed.'s note: all walk-reading is performed by Grub's trained extreme readers; do not try this at home]. To round out the year, we're sharing the GrubStreet community’s latest literary obsessions to add to your own never-ending reading list.
December 26, 2019 | Florann Estiler
With the arrival of October, we're looking forward to jacket season, caramel apples, and all the discounted candy after Halloween. Don't miss out on these November 3-hour seminars and 6-hour weekend workshops:
- The Hook & the Book: An Intensive Two-Day Workshop On The Query and The First Five Pages (11/1 & 11/2)
- Novel Essentials: Arcs and Endings (11/1)
- The Joke’s on You: The Serious Work Of Using Humor in Your Writing (11/1)
- Love Letters and Recipes: Sources for Setting Your Scene (11/1)
- Creating Community Projects ...