Share your favorite GrubStreet memories!
Do you have a favorite memory at GrubStreet? Was there a moment you’ll never forget or a piece of advice that changed your writing? To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we’re asking the GrubStreet community to record a short 30 second video to wish GrubStreet a happy 25th anniversary and share a favorite memory or experience at GrubStreet.
If you’re interested, please upload your 30 second video using this form.
In case it’s helpful, here are some prompts you can use to share your favorite memory:
- My favorite memory of GrubStreet is . . .
- I’ll never forget the first time . . .
- The best piece of advice I got at Grub was . . .
- The thing I’m most looking forward to at GrubStreet is…
- What I love best about GrubStreet is . . .
- GrubStreet changed my life by . . .
If your video is selected, we will use your video and/or a portion of your video to share with the community on social media, in newsletters, and on our website. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Quick Tips for Recording Video:
- Natural light is your friend.
- Pick a quiet space to record.
- Choose a fun background in your home.
- We’re aiming for a mid-shot (waist-up).
- Using your phone to record? Though we recommend using your laptop, if you’re planning to use your phone to record the video, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Use the camera on the back of your phone for the best quality.
- Record in landscape mode (horizontally instead of vertically).