Registration for the Muse & the Marketplace 2023 Conference Series is OPEN to Members!
We’re kicking off our new Muse and the Marketplace Conference Series programming with two virtual publishing summits (that will include Manuscript Mart sessions!) this May and July.
Registration for both the May and July events is currently open to members and will open Tuesday, February 21 for everyone.
Don’t forget! GrubStreet members receive a discount for the summit registration as well as advanced registration to both summits and Manuscript Mart meetings (which sell out quickly!). Not a member or need to renew? Become a member today.
About the Summits:
Whether you’ve just started writing page one or finished your final draft, figuring out how to get published can be arduous, overwhelming, and feel sadly out of reach. With few opportunities to meaningfully learn about how the publishing world works and connect with agents and editors, aspiring and emerging writers can feel like industry outsiders with no support network.
Taking place this May and July, the Muse and the Marketplace Virtual Publishing Summits will give writers at all stages direct access to literary agents and editors, real-time insights into the latest industry trends impacting the writing world, and the essential insider knowledge crucial for a realistic and achievable path to publication.
Dates for the 2023 Summits:
- Thursday, May 18–Sunday, May 21
- Thursday, July 27–Sunday, July 30
Each summit gives you access to:
- 15+ Shop Talk Roundtable sessions with publishing professionals discussing industry topics writers need to know about and answering audience questions (sessions will be recorded and viewable after the summit)
- 3 keynote panels grappling with major publishing trends and more
- The option to add on 20-minute meetings with leading literary agents or editors who will read your work in advance and provide feedback from an industry perspective in our popular Manuscript Mart sessions
- Plus, thoughtfully curated online networking opportunities and an in-person party at GrubStreet’s Center for Creative Writing
Learn more about this year’s summit formats, schedule, scholarships, Manuscript Mart, and what else we’ve got planned for future Muse programming — and don’t forget to save the date for registration!
InfoSee other articles by Info
Topics:News from the Muse