Online: On-Demand Classes in March
Whether you want to dip your toes in a different genre, learn how to research and write historical fiction, or discover the right tools to shape your narrative, we've got an Online: On-Demand class for you this March.
Most classes having no set meeting time, so you can learn whenever works best for you. Through weekly lessons, you will dig into dynamic craft lessons, inspiring prompts and assignments, compelling, diverse readings, helpful peer and instructor feedback, and more through our interactive and super easy-to-use platform (designed specifically for writers!), Wet Ink. Learn more about how the on-demand platform works.
Write whenever's best for you while still enjoying the structure and feedback of a workshop. We have new Online: On-Demand classes starting in March, so check out all of our upcoming offerings below and register today:
- Momentum Intensive: Hook and Propel Your Readers with Sarah Jane Cody, starting March 2nd
- Jumpstart Your Creative Writing: Exploring Genres with Carolyn Zaikowski, starting March 2nd
- Scene and Sequence: The Building Blocks of Plot (YA/MG) with Katie Bayerl, starting March 2nd
- Reading Like a Writer with Jacquelin Cangro, starting March 2nd
- Writing the Body with Aimee Suzara, starting March 2nd
- Poetry Revision Workshop with Sara Rivera, starting March 2nd
- Beginning to End: Building the Short Story with Alex Terrell, starting March 2nd
- Novel in Progress with Cam Terwilliger, starting March 23rd