NEW: Free In-Person Classes!
Excited about GrubStreet, but not sure you're ready for a class? Eager to explore Seaport? Want to check out our new home on the water? We're offering a selection of FREE in-person classes this August and September for you to scratch that itch! Browse below or check them (and other exciting events out) here.
- So You Want to Get Published in The New York Times?, Friday, August 19th, from 6:00pm-7:30pm (EST) with Sarah Chaves
- Short and Sweet: Fiction Generator, Saturday, August 27th, from 12:00pm-1:30pm (EST) with Kayleigh Shoen
- Write Together: Collaborative Storytelling, Friday, September 9th, from 6:00pm-7:30pm (EST) with Katherine Yeh
- 50 Ways to Fill the Blank Page: A Poem Generator, Saturday, September 10th, from 12:00pm-1:30pm (EST) with Walter Smelt
- 5 Alive: Tapping Your Senses, Saturday, September 17th, from 12:00pm-1:30pm (EST) with Clara Silverstein