Join a Muse 2021 Premium Workshop by April 5th
We’re nearly three weeks away from the start of the Muse and the Marketplace 2021 on Wednesday, April 21st, and our conference Premium Workshops are selling out fast!
Taking place April 28th – May 2nd, each of our Premium Workshops will be centered around a particular theme, topic, or perspective. This is a new and unique opportunity to learn deeply about a specific element of craft that’s crucial to your work and to receive feedback on your writing from that perspective. We’ve designed each workshop to focus on either generating new material or revising current work, including:
- Write What You Know?: Using Autobiography in Fiction with Nina McConigley (Generative Workshop)
- Writing Social Justice in Young Adult Fiction with Jennifer De Leon (Generative Workshop)
- Race, Identity, & Narrative Craft in Fiction & Memoir with David Mura (Generative Workshop)
- You Are Here: Writing Place in Fiction with Alex Espinoza (Revision Workshop)
- Writing Outside Yourself with Jess Row (Revision Workshop)
- Making a Scene with Reyna Grande (Revision Workshop)
- Anticipation and the Poetic Turn with Matthew Olzmann (Revision Workshop)
- The Sky is Falling: Ascendant and Descendant Gestures in the Poem with Vievee Francis (Generative Workshop)
The deadline to register and submit materials for revision workshops is April 5th, 2021, at 11am.
Already registered for the Muse but didn’t sign up for a Premium Workshop? Learn how to add one to your registration.
InfoSee other articles by Info
Topics:News from the Muse