GrubStreet presents Muse 2020 Seminar Series
We’re thrilled to announce the Muse 2020 Seminar Series beginning June 2nd! Due to our presenters’ enthusiasm and generosity, we’re excited to bring several popular Muse & the Marketplace 2020 sessions to a screen near you! Each session will be presented as a rich, informative lecture with a brief Q&A. When you register you’ll get access for real-time instruction via Zoom, and the ability to view the seminar later via WetInk.
We’ll be adding sessions throughout the summer, but to start, you can now register for these:
- “What Booksellers Want Writers to Know” with Leah DeCesare & Allison Pottern Hoch
- “Scene CPR: The Opening Scene,” with Lisa Borders
- “Writing the Synopsis: Essentials, Tips, and Tricks For Crafting a Professional Synopsis” with Kaitlyn Johnson
- “Please Sir, I Want Some More: How to Construct a Story with Multiple Timelines or Protagonists” with Michelle Hoover
- “Perfecting Page One” with Hank Phillippi Ryan
- “From Personal History to Social History: How to Get Beyond the 'Me' in Memoir” with Alysia Abbott
- “The Things People Don't Say: Writing What Is Taboo” with Sejal Shah & Pooja Makhijani
Those who register for 7 or more Muse 2020 Seminars will receive a coupon code for $30 off their next GrubStreet class! You’ll receive your code after the seminars have concluded.