Fall Term Starting Soon!
With the fall term just around the corner, now is the perfect time to grab a spot in one of our upcoming workshops starting this September. Classes are fully remote this term and filling up fast – so check out the upcoming workshops below, register today, and prepare to get writing this fall.
As always: scholarships are available for all classes. Just click the “Apply for Scholarship” link on any class page to request financial assistance.
Upcoming Remote September Workshops
- Fiction II, starting September 13th
- Developing Your Short Fiction, starting September 15th
- Counterintuitive Short Stories: Defying Expectations, starting September 15th
- 6 Weeks, 6 Stories, starting September 17th
- Fiction I, starting September 17th
- Novel in Progress, starting September 14th
- Jumpstart Your Novel, starting September 15th
- Novel in Progress, starting September 17th (Sold out)
Screenwriting for Film & TV:
- Writing the TV Pilot I, starting September 16th
- Screenwriting for Film and TV II, starting September 17th
- 6 Weeks, 6 Essays, starting September 14th (Sold out)
- Jumpstart Your Memoir, starting September 14th (Sold out)
- Making the Personal Universal in Nonfiction, starting September 14th
- 6 Weeks, 6 Op-Eds: Election Year, starting September 15th
- Writing Motherhood: Nonfiction Intensive, starting September 16th
- Memoir in Progress, starting September 16th
- Memoir in Progress, starting September 17th
- Developing Your Personal Essay, starting September 17th (4 spots left)
- Jumpstart Your Writing, starting September 14th
GrubWrites is a space for the writing and reading community to share ideas and seek advice, a place where writers at the very beginning of their careers publish alongside established authors. Book lovers, we bring you reviews, recommendations, and conversations with exciting new authors to keep you up to speed on all things lit. Writers, this is your one stop shop for expert craft talk, opinions on how we learn and teach writing, and essential advice about the publishing industry.
Plus, we want to hear from you! Our ongoing call for submissions is open to literary community members of all types and persuasions. We want to hear from students, teachers, authors, readers, editors, agents, publicists, and any devotee of the written word. If you have something to say about writing, reading, the publishing industry, or anything related to the literary world, this is the place to voice it. We’re particularly committed to advocating for a diverse range of voices in the literary marketplace and raising the visibility of writers from under-represented communities.See other articles by Info