Check out Our Online Classes!
GrubStreet classes have gone remote, but if you need a little more flexibility in your schedule, sign up for our Online Classes. What's the difference between our "remote" and "online" classes? “Online” classes differ from remote classes because they are hosted entirely on our online learning platform, Wet Ink, and have no live or scheduled meetings. Lectures are pre-recorded and class can be completed largely on your own schedule. Read more about this change on our blog.
Take a peek at our upcoming Online Classes in April:
- Poetry for Social Justice with Instructor Aimee Suzara
- 6 Weeks, 6 Essays with Instructor Baylea Jones
- The Longform Essay: Cultural Criticism in the Age of Hot Takes with Instructor Erin Cohen
- Placing Personal Essays in Mainstream Publications with Instructor Britni De La Cretaz
- Point of View Essentials with Instructor Jackie Cangro
- 6 Weeks, 6 Stories with Instructor Kelly Dalke
- 6 Weeks, 6 Poems: Poetic Lineage with Instructor Derek JG Williams
- Jumpstart Your Narrative Nonfiction Book with Instructor E.B. Bartels
- Novel Builder: Beginnings with Instructor Alison Murphy
- Novel in Progress with Instructor Cam Terwilliger
- Short Story Builder with Instructor Kate Senecal
To view all of our Online Classes, click here.
Mia is the Spring 2020 Marketing Co-Op at GrubStreet. She is currently studying English at Northeastern, and minoring in East Asian Studies and Japanese. When Mia isn't at GrubStreet, she likes to study languages, read, write, sing a little, and spend some of (read: all of) her time with NU Barkada, Northeastern's Filipino American student association.See other articles by Mia Narciso