To keep our community safe, we are following the CDC recommendations about wearing a mask in indoor public settings. These recommendations are based on Covid-19 Community Levels and are responsive to current data about hospitalization and case rates. Covid-19 Community levels are updated weekly and can be found here: Covid-19 by County | CDC
When the Covid-19 Community Level is low or medium, our space will be mask optional. When the Covid-19 Community Level is high, our space will be mask required. We are currently at a low community risk level, so starting Monday, November 21st, 2022, GrubStreet’s in-person classes and events will become mask optional.
We are no longer requiring proof of vaccination due to the high rates of vaccination within the state.
Other steps in our safety protocols include:
- We will continue to ask individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19 or who are experiencing any symptoms to not come into the space.
- We will continue to use the air purifiers in the classrooms and staff office and to sanitize communal surfaces regularly.
- We will continue to be a mask friendly space and respect personal decisions to wear masks at any Covid-19 community level.
Joining us for an in-person class or event? Please take the following steps before attending:
- Bring your mask, if you choose to do so. Our space will continue to be mask friendly!
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, do not come to GrubStreet. If you are registered for a class or an event and need a refund, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, do not come to GrubStreet. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have recently been in the building and need to notify others about a potential close contact.
- Additional information about Covid-19 symptoms can be found here, and additional information about quarantine and isolation guidelines can be found here. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
We want to thank everyone in our community for following these safeguards and policies.